Home Buying in 95401>Question Details

Pvicky89, Home Buyer in Rohnert Park, CA

I have an Itin number that I use to pay my yearly taxes with. Can I purchase I condo ?

Asked by Pvicky89, Rohnert Park, CA Fri Nov 29, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Depends on you immigration status.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
NMLS #1056079

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 30, 2013
You just need to find a lender that will work with your situation. They will probably still want two years of taxes. I work with some lenders that can help you. Contact me if you need help with that. 916-529-3707
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 29, 2013
Hi Vicky,
I think your best bet is to talk with a Mortgage Broker and see how you can get set up to buy a condominium. Once the Mortgage Broker has that part set up, I would be happy to help you complete the purchase by finding you the best property to fit your needs. Call me at 707-328-1889 and I will give you the name of a Mortgage Broker to get you started.
Have a great weekend.
David Poulsen
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 29, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer