ln2310, Home Buyer in Arizona

I have an Arizona LLC that I use to buy investment property, can I use this same LLC to buy investment homes in Nevada?

Asked by ln2310, Arizona Tue Oct 2, 2012

Answers

2
Your Arizona LLC can buy property in Las Vegas. I currently work with an investor in North Las Vegas that buys properties from an out of state investor. If you would like to work with someone with local knowledge and a good reputation I would love to help you out. I know of several properties around my area that would make for great investments but we would have to discuss your companies needs and expectations on the transaction. Shoot me an email at hunter@realty360.com if you would like to talk more about it.
In regards to using your Arizona LLC. to purchase properies in Nevada ; The best advise is to contact a Real Estate Attorney . Opinions will vary, the Law will determine your correct course of action.