Home Buying in Scurry>Question Details

Carol, Both Buyer and Seller in Scurry, TX

I have 7.5 acres in Mesquite, close to Forney. I want to sell my property, and house as is. Been listed 3 years. any suggestions?

Asked by Carol, Scurry, TX Wed Aug 1, 2012

Answers

9
Carol Have you sold yet?
If not, where is your property & what is your asking price?

You may email me @ ginarenee@live.com
Still looking for acreage - Kaufman County, Dallas County, Hunt County,
Need owner finance if it is over $22,000.
I am still looking for locations. Now there are two different needs. We still need about 10 acres for the non-profit, and another 2 acres for the person planning to assist with the operation. The properties don't have to be close to each other at all. Being closer to Dallas may be a plus. I would be very interested in learning more about this property and any other that may suit my needs.
Thank you
469-274-6854
Just courious where it is. Do you have pictues ? Are you owner financing it?

Thanks so much,

Lisa
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
I would be interested in property for sale. Our non-profit organization is looking for at least 10 acres to use for training and matching rescued therapy animals with disabled children and veterans. as a non-profit that runs totally on donations, we are looking for an owner financed opportunity.
If you have anything suitable or know of something suitable, please let me know.
thank you.
Standard of Practice 16-4

REALTORS® shall not solicit a listing which is currently listed exclusively with another broker.
I would love to take a look at what is going on determine if I can offer my real esate services.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
If a home doesn't sell in three years, there's a problem. Few sellers like to hear it, but price fixes everything. From a difficult location to the condition to the slumping market, pricing will fix it.

From a buyer's perspective, the "value" isn't there. And have you checked your address on Google or Bing? How many web sites did it come up on? Are the photographs plentiful and appealing?

Obviously, there are things outside of price that can also impact the ability to get a home sold but your agent should be addressing these with you on a weekly, if not monthly basis.
Change the marketing.
Change the price.
and possibly change some of the other issues....

We'd really just have to take a look at your whole package to make sure where you stand.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX