Home Buying in Sunnyvale>Question Details

Manjusreemat…, Home Buyer in Sunnyvale, CA

I have a very bad credit score , living in same apartment complex since 2003 paying almost 1800 rent every month. I want to buy small place to live

Asked by Manjusreemathe, Sunnyvale, CA Sun Nov 18, 2012

Husband working for same company for 8 years now . We have 2 kids 15 and 9. Please help us to buy something instead of spending our money renting for life time. Is it possible? Anybody to help us?

Answers

4
Your definition of "a very bad credit score" of course may be different to ours! And is it just YOUR score that's bad, or your husband's as well? Is your score bad because you have very little credit history, or have you had problems in the past? These are the sorts of questions we would ask to help you get on the path to home ownership. An experienced mortgage professional like Sheryl or myself should be able to help you - and please talk to one of us BEFORE you start working with a Realtor and looking at properties!

Tony Lacy-Thompson
Senior Mortgage Consultant
Arcus Lending
DRE #01755886/NMLS #244759
Cell: 408-398-6284 | Efax: 408-834-7504
Email: tony@svmortgageguy.com
Web: http://www.svmortgageguy.com
Hi Manjusreemathe,

Please get in touch with me, will see what we can do to help you find/buy a home....
Be well and safe,
Nina Daruwalla
DRE#01712223
408-777-3823
email: nina.daruwalla@cbnorcal.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012
Hi Manjusreemathe,
It might be possible. Do you want to meet and chat more about your financial situation?

Robert Lei
Century 21 M&M and Associates
(408) 893-2410.
It is very possible.

The first thing to do is to get a pre-approval for a loan. I have worked with many loan agents if you want recommendations. The second step is to talk to an agent like myself and we can go over where you want to buy. I can set you up with auto emails when properties you like become active.