Home Buying in Derby>Question Details

Mht4837@aol.…, Home Seller in Derby, CT

I have a town house in Orangewood west, 3 bedrooms,finished basement, deck and hot top, hardwood floors throughout. Everything was redone. How much?

Asked by Mht4837@aol.com, Derby, CT Wed May 23, 2012

New windows, floors,appliances, kitchen and bathrooms,gym in the basement,workshop and finished family room.
How much should i ask for it?

Answers

3
Hello!

Thanks for your inquiry. Under separate cover, I will send you a link to recently sold Orangewood West condos, but I would love to take a look at your unit to see the updgrades. You stated that everything was redone, but in doing a comparative market analysis it would be most helpful to see what was done. If there is another unit like yours that sold recently I would use it as a comp. However, adjustment are made to reflect differences in upgrades, layout, etc. There will be no obligation or cost on your part. Just a few minutes of your time...

Warm regards,

Sue
(203) 500-9876
Hi, In the Orangewood West complex, the only 3 Br to have sold within the last year according to MLS data was unit #92 which closed for $175,000 on 2/29/12 after 302 days on the market. You an contact me on my cell if you'd like more details about that unit. - Chris Jahn, Coldwell Banker Realty 2000. 203-809-8454.
I will help you get the best price in the shortest time showing to qualified buyers with better photos on more websites than anybody......Truly Exceptional Service through Coldwell Banker since 1996......Dave Carr......203.654.2905