Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

Aqueelah Rea…, Renter in 48205

I have a question will my credit score hinder me from moving ?

Asked by Aqueelah Ready, 48205 Sat Oct 12, 2013

Answers

3

Your credit score can definitely hinder you from moving, but it all depends on a few things, one of which is are you looking to Lease or to Purchase. With Bad Credit you are very likely to be limited to only Leasing. With bad credit and purchasing, you will not qualify for a mortgage.

With bad credit, your chance of leasing are better because you may find a sympathetic Landlord, or be able to negotiate a lease, which includes a higher Security Deposit.

Either way, get a free copy of your credit score and see what is on it to help you understand where you stand with your credit and what you can do to possibly improve it.

Good Luck,

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013
Yes, it definitely provides leverage, to finance a home you need credit, income, and down payment. You may struggle a bit on one or the other but the other 2 have to be really strong. I would suggest you reach out to a good lender that will no only let you know what you qualify for if you do, but also tells you what steps you can take to improve your credit score. Best of luck. If you found this useful please recommend and or provide feedback.
Aqueelah,

What's your credit score now?

Just have a look on the link: http://700creditclub.com/700CREDITCLUB/presentation.html

Free Home Buying Program through Grants - I swear this is a wonderful opportunity where there is 0% risk.

For more details, call me - 248-943-5803

EJ Joier