Watchdawg1, Home Buyer in Colorado Springs, CO

I have a newly remodeled townhome at 210 W Rockrimmon Unit D. Can you tell me what it might sell for on the market today. 3 lg bdrms finished LL

Asked by Watchdawg1, Colorado Springs, CO Sat May 11, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3115607680-6002-Wisteria-Dr-C…

Answers

5
I just closed a unit in the complex at 448G W. Rockrimmon. That unit sold for $136,000 and there were multiple offers. That unit had a 2 car garage, and some there have car ports. I would be happy to preview it with you and give you numbers. My cell phone is 719-216-2165, or email is DarrellWass@remax.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
I would have to preview your townhome. I have sold 3 units in that complex and my daughter used to live in one of the units.

Call me and I will chat with you.

Chuck Birger
Birger and Birger
719-761-3099
Cathia Bell, Broker, Colorado Springs, CO

Hi, I'd be happy to do a free market analysis for you to give you an idea of what we could list your home for. Just looking at previous pictures of your home on the MLS, including recent ones from 2012 - it looks like it's in great condition and I feel that given given the square footage, area, and condtion, we could safely start it at $155-170K. A market analysis will give you more specific information on this though.

Please give me a call whenever you can and we can discuss your options further.

Cathia Bell
Casa Bella Realty
http://www.coloradorealtyagent.com
719-291-4676
cathiabell@gmail.com
Hello! There haven't been a lot of sales in your complex in the last six months. The most recent sale of a unit similarly sized was for $115,000. There is one currently for sale for $140,000 and one under contract that was priced at $134,750. I can see that you paid more than that when the market was up in 2005. It's difficult to tell from the few pictures of your last listing how yours compare to these other units, but it looks to be more up-to-date. I would need to see it in person to give a sales price for it. Please call me at 719-332-8360 if you'd like me to come see it and give you a more accurate price assessment.
I will be happy to research for you. Cant do until morning but will send info.