Home Buying in Kensington>Question Details

Kathleen Wib…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

I have a lot to sell in Kensington, what is the value of an average row home worth ?

Asked by Kathleen Wible, Philadelphia, PA Tue Jun 18, 2013

Answers

2
The value depends on the location, location, location. Kesington's values vary exponentially. The entire city of Philadelphia is more block by block. I know because I was born and raised here. As a Matter of fact, I attend Conwell Magent as a child. Generally speaking, The area closer to North Philadelphia demands a less value than the areas closer to Fishtown or the I95 corridor. Please, don't hesitate to communicate any further questions or concerns.

Francine Banks
Mega Realty
215-725-4397
FrancineBanks93@gmail.com
Hi Kathleen,

The value depends on the location of the home and the lot size. If you would like to discuss your lot in greater detail please give me a call or email me. I can give you a better idea of what it is worth once we speak. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ian Perler
Sales Manager / Sales Agent
Licensed in New York & Pennsylvania
Cell: (203) 770-3803
Email: Ian@MrPhillyRealEstate.com
http://www.MrPhillyRealEstate.com
The lot size is small, the house that was there prior was a Trinity. It is located on the edge of Fishtown and houses are being built within a 3 block radius. Don't have the exact measurements.
Flag Thu Jun 20, 2013