Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Paul Durand, Home Owner in Orlando, FL

I have a lot bought 4 years ago for 140,000 in dowtown orlando,900 Arlington st;wish I could sell it for the same price ;

Asked by Paul Durand, Orlando, FL Wed May 8, 2013

Property Description BELLEVUE ADDITION E/103 LOTS 18 & 19 & N 30 FT OF LOT 33 BLK A Total Land Area 16,530 sqft ( /-) | 0.38 acres ( /

Answers

4
Hello Paul,

In the last 12 months, 3 vacant land properties have sold within 1 mile of yours, priced from $35,000-$175,000, and had been on the market anywhere between 29-41 days.

Please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com if you have any other questions, or if I can help you in any other way.

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
407-832-4650
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 8, 2013
There are lots ranging from $129k-$325k in downtown Orlando. Let me know if I can help. I'll need more information to give you a market price on it Check out this listing: http://portal.ikenex.com/share/MTg3MjEyNTE%3D104/c7a2/

Sent from my iPad

Tom Songer
Keller Williams Classic II Realty
Hunters Creek/Sodo/Clermont/Dr Phillips Offices
ABR, CRS, GRI, IMPS, CRE, SFH
Not impossible to sell as Carl notes, but there is almost 2 years worth of vacant land inventory on the market in Orlando right now. So list it and be patient. Never know, you could get lucky.
I work in Real Estate sales in the downtown area and I would love to list it for you to see if any builders or home buyers would like to take it off of your hands. :)

Shoot me an E-mail
AgentRich407@gmail.com
or Give me a call 407.494.1891

Thank you!!
Richard Rutledge