Home Buying in Catasauqua>Question Details

Letsgo456, Home Buyer in Catasauqua, PA

I have a loan for 120k but, I had to use my down payment. Are there any way to bypass a down payment all?

Asked by Letsgo456, Catasauqua, PA Thu Jun 25, 2009

together? I pay $ 1080 for a rental apt. I really rather own.

Answers

4
Are you saying you are in contract right now, and you spent the money you had for down payment, but still have a the loan coming to the closing table! oh Boy! are you in trouble! The loan will collapse and with it come fees you owe for the rapture of that loan! So now we have the bank hitting you with fees, we have the title company passing you escrow overto the seller, since you were direct cause for contract breech! If you ever want to buy over rent, then you best stop spending the deposit money before closing!
Gee, just imagine you stupid you would not have sounded had you not read too much into that question.
Flag Sat Dec 29, 2012
The agents are right on track. USDA is a great way to go in your area. I suggest you speak with a couple agents on the phone or in person to make sure you have a good fit. This is the biggest purchase of your life so make a educated choice on who will be in your corner for this process.
That is going to be very dependent on your situation. A good loan officer should be willing to sit down with you and discuss your situation and either guide you to the right loan, or walk you through what you can do to get approved for a loan.
Your loan would have been based on your ability to make a specified down payment. if you no longer have a down payment you would have to do some other type of financing. i suggest you contact a local agent to find out if you can get some type of down payment assistance or USDA financing if available in your area.