Home Buying in Monrovia>Question Details

prisci1028, Both Buyer and Seller in Monrovia, CA

I have a home in La Puente within the Avocado Heights/N. Whittier area. I am ready sell and purchase perhaps in Monrovia.

Asked by prisci1028, Monrovia, CA Tue May 21, 2013

I have paid off my credit cards, except for one in efforts to raise my credit score...had some credit issues before. What do I need to do to prepare myself and if I need money down. Thank you.

I can walk you through step by step. I have a lender that will give you the details on what you will need. I also can make it a concurrent closing so that you can move directly for La Puente to Monrovia. I have been doing this for a very long time and my clients are my family. I focus on your needs and get them met! Email me for step by step help. Julie@julieville.com
Hi prisci1028,

I would first recommend contacting a lender who can provide you with what you will need financially. Then I would contact a realtor who is familiar with the area and can give you a comparable market analysis to figure out what your home is worth. Hire an agent who will market your home extensively. Marketing is the #1 key to selling, so interview plenty of realtors for the job. Do not think you have to settle when it's your investment, and there's more to selling a home than listing it online and having a few open houses. If you have further questions or need any assistance with this process, contact me at your convenience.

Realtor ®
Real Estate Heaven
Email: HankC@REHcorp.com
It is a seller's market and it will be easier to sell than buy. Many seller's are selling and then leasing back so they can purchase without any contingencies. Either way you should be able to
get loan approval on the new purchase contingent upon selling your existing home.
Hi Prisci 1028,
I am a realtor that works throughout the San Gabriel Valley. Both La Puente and Monrovia are very familiar to me. My office is in Pasadena and I live and work in Duarte.

I would be happy to meet with you and we can discuss the specifics of your finances and the sale of your La Puente/Avocado Heights home and the market situation to buy homes in Monrovia. I believe that the key is for us to meet and you can decide if I'm the realtor you want to work with.

I look forward to hearing from you. FYI I'm on Trulia and Redfin and both have my references available.
Ron Takeuchi
Town Square Real Estate
626-808-8430 cell
Email: ron@mytownsquare.com
Please call me right away. I can help you. I live in Monrovia and know the market very well.