Home Buying in Southaven>Question Details

Toreanlewis, Home Buyer in Southaven, MS

I have a 596 eqiufax score, 600 transunion, and 652 experian score. Am I'm eligible for buying a home in the Southaven area?

Asked by Toreanlewis, Southaven, MS Mon Nov 26, 2012

Answers

3
Terry Tomlinson’s answer
You can have your credit pulled again and will have different scores now that it's been a few months. Email me (info@desotodeals.info) and we can have it checked. There are programs that require a 620 score that you could possibly apply for. Let me help you with the process.
Mrs Bailey, Who you call is important, if you call the wrong mortgage lender it may take you longer to physically buy a house. Call me and I will walk you through how to make it happen. 901-786-8272
You may qualify to purchase a home. The first step would be to contact a loan officer that qwould explain the process and requirements for home ownership. Please feel free to contact me, I will be able to help you find a realtor in your immediate area that could help you in every step of this process.

Have a great evening.