Drewroninson…, Home Buyer in Port Charlotte, FL

I have a discharged bankruptcy that's 3 years old,my score is in the high 600 range.can I get a reasonable loan?

Asked by Drewroninson61, Port Charlotte, FL Wed Jan 9, 2013

Port Charlotte fl area,80000. Range

I can send you a list of lenders to contact in the Charlotte County area. A mortgage broker may be able to help you.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
I have a lender that can help. He is very honest and professional. Please e-mail me and I will send you his information nancy.doyle1@comcast.net or 239-209-2237

Have a great day,
I work with a lender that I believe could get you approved and at a great rate. Please email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net of give me a call at 239-707-4575 if you would like his contact information.
There are still too many variables that are not being brought to light such as the big one of the variables will be the actual foreclosure date. Call Ed Buck at Carrington Mortgage - 239-470-9809. He will be able to help you with your questions and point you in the right direction.