Home Buying in Dayton>Question Details

Sargent937, Home Buyer in Dayton, OH

I have a credit score of 647 from transunion and make $30,000 a year. Can I get approved for a home loan?

Asked by Sargent937, Dayton, OH Sun Sep 8, 2013

I am 28 yrs old & would love to buy a home.I have worked for my employer for 6yrs and have a credit score of 647. Is there anyways to get a home loans?

Answers

5
As long as that is a FICO score, then you should be ok. However, score is not the only qualification. The lender will also consider your other debts you are obligated to pay, and some additional factors.

The place to start is getting a pre-approval letter from a lender. That will tell you what you qualify for, and let any real estate agent know that you are able to purchase a home.

Seth Hayes is a great choice to get your mortgage questions answered.
http://www.trulia.com/voices/profile/Real_Estate_Pro-Dayton_…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
Yes would love to help you call me at 937-520-3512
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
Yes, it would depend on the size of the home, the amount of others debts you have as well as your credit background. If you want to dig deeper into it I could show you if you qualify, or if you don't, advice on how to qualify. My direct line is 614-754-2107. I'm in Columbus. Go Bucks!

Brian Keenan
Loan Originator
Residential Finance
You can probably qualify for a mortgage. You should talk to a mortgage originator (not a mortgage broker). I suggest you first talk to a person at the bank or credit union where you currently bank.

Bob Voge
HER Realtors
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
Call a local lender to see what you can be approved for!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013