Tena, Home Buyer in Rock Hill, SC

I have a credit score of 637 and an income of 60,000. I am divorced and have never bought a house since I

Asked by Tena, Rock Hill, SC Wed Jul 2, 2008

was single. Can I buy a house and get the first time buyers credit too?

Answers

11
You should be able to buy a home.
Web Reference: http://GetPrequalified.com
To the divorcee and everyone on this thread. If any buyer is unable to qualify for a mortgage, consider using the Home Seller Assist program. Its designed to help sellers sell their house by providing the financing a buyer needs. Realtors, mortgage originators and investors can benefit from using this program. Request the book for full details from the website below.
call me to get it done..bob mcclure,.....(248) 974-4444....
I'm sure you can. I would try going to the SC Housing Authority Website. You may qualify for a very low interest rate and down paymet assistance.
Web Reference: http://www.schousing.com/
i'd be glad to help you.......almost 14 yrs, experience....bob mcclure- mortage now- farmington, michigan (248) 974-4444.....i am licinesed in your state and 18 others, and can close you in your own backyard....best regards....
Absolutely, your credit and income are strong enough for you to get a home. The question of the buyer credit will depend if you have owned a home in the last 3 years. If not, you should be fine. As the previous answer stated, there are great programs for york county and rock hill itself as I am looking in that area myself. If you need any assistance with a realtor and or a mortgage, let me know. Good luck and happy hunting
Tena,

There are first time homebuyer programs for the city of Rock Hill and for York County itself. There are city and county monies available to you. There is also a program that you can go through as a first time homebuyer as well. I have been able to successfully walk several people through this program and would love to help you get started. You can reach me at 803-835-2333 office or sold@joettatalford.com. Have a great day!
Hi Tena,

There are many great loan programs out there that will fit your needs. On the other hand, sellers in York County are offering great incentives in the marketing of their homes. This directly equates to paid closing costs and maybe other incentives as well. If you have any further questions let me know. I would love the opportunity to assist you with your current real estate need.
Tena,

You are considered a first time homebuyer if;
You have had no ownership in a residence in the last 3 years. You are a single parent who owned with a former spouse while married. If you were a displaced homemaker and have only owned a home with a former spouse.

You should be able to obtain financing with your credit score:) Please email me if you have any additional financing questions at Tino.Muratore@gmail.com.

Thanks and good luck,

Tino Muratore
Tena:

I agree with Yvonne on this point. You need to contact a lender......THEN a Realtor. I would be more than happy to help you with this process. I am very confident about your ability to buy a home in the near future. Your credit score is only ONE factor that's considered by lenders. Before you assume that 637 isn't good enough, you should meet with one of my lending partners.

If you are ready to start the process, please feel free to give me a call.

I wish you much success during your real estate journey!

David A. Patterson, Broker CRS
david684@davidpatterson.net
(803) 429-9010

Visit My Blog - Your Comments are Welcomed
http://www.ThePattersonFiles.info/

http://www.davidpatterson.net

"A journey begins with a designation in mind."
Dear Tena...... contact a realtor and mortgage broker in your area that work with people that have credit challenges. Your credit score is very low (should be about 680 or greater); income is good. There should be some realtors and mortgage brokers in your area who will work with you to help you build your credit score up (i.e., paying off credit card debt, paying off any auto financed bill, etc.). It may take you 6 months to a year but if you develope a good budget and stick to it, you will be able to drive your FICO score up, and from there you will be in a position to purchase a home. I hope this advise is helpful. Good Luck.
Web Reference: http://www.YvonneBaker.com