Home Buying in Lake County>Question Details

R. Jenkins, Home Buyer in Lake County, FL

I have a credit score of 623. Is there anyway to get a mortgage-FHA with or without 203K? In Lake County, FL.

Asked by R. Jenkins, Lake County, FL Tue Apr 10, 2012

The place we are renting now is in foreclosure and I'm afraid we will be out on the street before we find a place. Plus most places here are banked owned and need work. So time is our problem. We have a qualified contractor to do all the work for us.

Answers

7
Hi R. Jenkins,

I maybe able to get you approved with your current credit score for a no money down USDA mortgage.

The other great thing about the USDA program is the monthly mortgage insurance is substantially less than an FHA loan and you can roll your closing costs into the loan as long as the appraised value supports it.

You can find more information by clicking the link below to my USDA mortgage website or by contacting me directly.

John Burke
Senior Mortgage Banker
ENG Lending
(877)228-9069
jburke@englending.com
Thank you all. I have been working with a realtor and our credit is close. I believe by May 1st it will be over 640 easily. I just hope we don't get evicted before then. This place we are renting now started foreclosure process January of this year. And we have a lot to move here. We own a 11 x 14 shed that is anchored down we have to move. Already know someone who can do it for $200. but want to be able to move it before bank claims it. It is ours, we have full ownership of it. If we have to fix up a place to move into, I want to make sure we have the time to do that and not rush into it in two days. Thats my biggest fear.
You should be ok, but debt to income ratio, employment and several other factors are important as well. Yes, check with a Bank or Mortgage Broker!
I work with a mortgage broker who specializes in credit consultation / repair.

Your scores are sooo close.

Did you know more than half the people we work with have errors in their credit report?
Contact a mortgage broker or bank. A good Realtor should be able to guide you to some. After reviewing all your information, you would get the best answer. Based on that you may be able to buy a property with potential that would work for you.
R. Jenkins,
If you are needing to find out if you can qualify, I would be more than happy to assist you.
You can contact me at (352)250-3320. I am an agent with ERA Tom Grizzard in Lake County.
Lisa Jones
If you need some assistance please give me a call at 407-227-3886.

Devi
Florida Realty Investments