Martha Lewis, Real Estate Pro in Jackson, TN

I have a client that purchased a HMS Home Warranty, will this company stand behind there product?

Asked by Martha Lewis, Jackson, TN Fri Aug 30, 2013

Answers

3
I am not familiar with HMS either. I have used AHS (American Home Shield) and HWA (Home Warranty of America) in the past. I do like the fact that HWA offers a 13 month home warranty (whereas) some of the others offer 12. My experiences have been that they will also allow the referring apply an agent referral fee of $70 back to the client for an additional discount on their purchase. I will have to look into HMS myself.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 31, 2013
My experience has been that they are an excellent company. Their representative comes to our office once or twice a year to keep us informed on changes in the industry. And, as an agent, it is great to have the representative's cell phone number in case there is a problem. Larry Hearn Town & Country Inc Realtors
Hi Martha,

I have not had a lot of experience with HMS, I tend to use First American Home Warranty or Home Warranty of America.