Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

Anthony Bish…, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

I have a business (LLC)that i did not file a profit or loss for on my taxes for 2011, how does that affect my loan for a mortgage?

Asked by Anthony Bishop, Atlanta, GA Wed Jun 13, 2012

Answers

2
Yvonne M. Townes’ answer
Good morning Mr. Bishop, my suggestion to you would be to consult with a lender to see what documentation and income verification they require for your home loan. You could first try the banking institution that you conduct business with or a reputable mortgage company to find the answer to your question. Good luck and hopefully you will be searching for your new home soon.

Yvonne M. Townes
Neo-Realty.com
YvonneTownes.agentweb2.com
I'd like to talk to you more about a loan program we have for business owners such as yourself. So often business t axes don't reflect the owners true income and it can be difficult to get a mortgage loan. We have a program that is stated/no doc, no collateral loan from $5,000-$250,000. Many of my clients use proceeds for down payments or to buy property outright. There are no upfront fee's and all loan fee's can be financed. You're welcome to contact me anytime with questions.

Dominique Wilder
Universal Acceptance
559-375-2512
dominique@emailua.com