Suppyyo, Home Owner in 92562

I have a 3 bedrm single family home I am renting, unfortunatly I'm being forced out. Would like to stay in the 92562 area. Looking to buy

Asked by Suppyyo, 92562 Fri Aug 31, 2012

I am waiting on my actual FICO score, I believe it's fair to good
Not sure the steps I have to take on this long road ahead
Rent vs. buy options

Answers

14
Suppyyo - Since this was posted a year ago, have you found a home to purchase? Was hoping you could give us an update. Thanks!
Better to Buy in this Market. Rates are still good, prices are still good. You will get the write off and be making an investment.. You need to speak with a good loan officer , he or she will tell you the steps to make to get ready to purchase. If you need an agent please let me know.

Karen Scott 951 609-6908
Dear Suppyyo

Please go to

http://www.johnhamidi.kwrealty.com

and send me your email ,

I can send you all the listing in the area

my service is free for you , I get my commission from seller

so please do not hesitate to contact me at 469-252-4661

or send me an email : johnhamidi@kw.com

Congratulations on your decision to buy - It is truly a great time to do so. Getting your credit score and visiting with a reputable mortgage lender are the correct first step. Once you know what you will qualify to buy, you can start shopping!

Good luck! Let me know if we can be of any assistance.

Kevin McLaughlin, Broker Owner
Berkshire West Realty
Murrieta, CA
http://www.BerkshireWestRealty.com
DRE Broker's License # 01405309
It is cheaper to own than to buy in most cases. If you send me your email address I can attach a rent vs buy brochure for you. I also can get you preapproved quickly with our in house lender.

Thank you;
Raymond LaRochelle
DRE #01891340
714-315-1257
ray@raylarochellerealty.com
In Iorder to determine if you can buy we will need to ck your fico scores and get prequalified please give me a call to better help you
Teresa Hutchinson
(951)775-0474
I hope that you've received help from an Agent by now regarding your situation. I do feel for you. It's very difficult on you and your family when you're being forced to move out of a rental. Are the owners short-selling or foreclosing on their home? You do have Tenant Rights! If you still need help please feel comfortable to contact me anytime at #951-313-3414. I have some information for you regarding your rights as a tenant.
Please give me a call 951 551 7106
I have read the renters rights policy, I also have a negotiations lawyer at this point I am being told to file for bankruptcy which would buy me 2 months in the residence I reside in. I find this kinda pointless
Flag Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hello, If you would like some help with qualifying for a home loan - even if you have some credit challenges, I will be glad to help you. I help my clients formulate strategies to repair or improve their credit in the shortest amount of time possible so that you can be ready to purchase as soon as possible. I offer wonderful loan programs for first time buyers:
USDA (if the area and your income qualify) 0% Down Payment
FHA with CHDAP - You only need .50% Down payment plus other costs
The California Home Buyers Down Payment Assistance Program is a great program helping home owners with 3% of the down payment.
For more information, please contact me:
619-994-2507
Pauline Harke,
Assistant Branch Manager,
Sr. Loan Officer NMLS 310322
International City Mortgage
*Equal Housing Lender
Licensed by the CA DOC
Are you still looking for a home to rent?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
As a matter of fact I sure am,
I'm looking for every option available!
Flag Mon Sep 10, 2012
If you have the ability to buy, its cheaper than renting right now. I just rented out a 4 br home for 1800mo. In comparison, I sold a 4 br home within 10 minutes of this one, and their payment is 1675mo. Its not a lot of difference, but consider the fact that the purchaser is paying his own mortgage and not somebody elses and he gets the tax benefits. I hope your FICO's come back above 600 as this would put you into the right playing field to purchase.
Basically it depends on getting a loan approval. Contact me for a good lender.
I would be happy to assist. Do you have an email I can send info to? You can check out my website and see if you would like to work with me. http://www.murrietafinehomes.com It's better if you don't use the mobile version if the site.
Another good thing to think about is what you are comfortable paying monthly and what you have in assets to put towards a down payment. Murrieta is one of my favorite places to show homes. The amount of house you get for your dollar is amazing and I love seeing how happy families are when they realize they can afford a decent living.

Everyone that responds to this post is going to ask you to email them or call them, I suggest you do research on the agent, read about their online presence, interview a few agents on the phone, check up on testimonials, etc. I certainly would love to help you if you found my work ethic and expertise to coincide with what you need in a Realtor.

After you find the right Realtor, make sure they add you to their MLS daily listings alert, get pre qualified with a lender (we do loans and real estate here), see houses within the first 7 days they are on the market, make reasonable timely offers and you will be a homeowner in no time.

Best of Luck,

Valli Lopez
CA DRE #01810641
619.916.9595 cell
Valli@TheBrikhoGroup.com
I can certainly answer all your questions about a home purchase and compare your rent VS. buy options. Please feel free to contact me @ 951-662-1576.