Christin Car…, Home Buyer in Baton Rouge, LA

I have a 617 and my wife has a 634. Is there anyone who will finance us?

Asked by Christin Carroll, Baton Rouge, LA Mon Sep 24, 2012

Answers

8
Yes. Shop around for a mortgage broker and bank's loan officer to see Who can offer you a better deal. Generally speaking, a mortgage broker have access to many lenders and many different programs. A loan officer from a Bank, has to follow the rules and contions imposed by that institution.
You should shop around and use to ever give you the best deal.

Best of Luck,

Maria E. Cipollone

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 25, 2012
Yes call Lisa Cooper with Gulf Coast Bank 225-757-4450. She can even help you with the downpayment if you qualify...ask for EBR Bond Program. Tell her I sent you!
Call Debbie Fruge 225-614-9468. She is with Prime Lending. If anyone can make it happen, she can.
Hi Christin,
There are many lenders who can help you and your wife at your current scores. How those scores matter to you are the interest rates that get placed on your loan. It's also possible there could be some errors on your credit report which correcting them could just take a few phone calls and e-mails or there could be some simple steps you could take to make sure you improve those scores. So when selecting a lender make sure you go with one that will help you get the best loan not just any loan. I would be happy to recommend a few if you'd like. You can call or text me (225)931-7607 or e-mail margie@townfavorites.com
Yes, I do know a lender that does fund loans with credit scores 617 and 634 if you qualify. They will also pay your down payment if you qualify and you do not have to pay it back.

Call me and I will discuss further with you. You can reach me at 225-235-3431. You can email me at Lchiniche@cox.net

Luke Chiniche, Realtor
Pro Sold Realty
4735 Perkins Rd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Perhaps Wella Fargo will finance you, email me at cath@cathiwilliams.com
Yes. I have a lender who would. I would be happy to forward you info from my lender. Email me at isaacjacksoniii@gmail.com

Isaac Jackson 
225-205-8705
Red Stick Partners
8686 Bluebonnet Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
225-768-1800
Christin I would first like to congradulate you on the decision to purchase the home which is something that will make your family very happy. Even with those scores you can get financing from lenders but there are many other factors that also play a part in whether you will ultimately get the loan to close on your home. I would ask you to call an agent like myself to get you with a lender to go over your options to see where you and your wife stand financially in your journey of homeownership.

Please call me at 225-803-8747 or email me at BatonRougeAvenues@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you to help you move forward in achieving your goals...