Home Buying in West Halifax>Question Details

Catalina, Home Seller in West Halifax, VT

I have a 90 acre lot in Westhalifax, VT. Would you be interested in giving me information for sale. Thank you Catalina Barratt

Asked by Catalina, West Halifax, VT Thu Apr 12, 2012

Answers

4
I grew up in Halifax, VT and continue to make frequent trips there. I work at Better Homes & Gardens/ Masiello in Brattleboro. I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you and provide you with comparative market sales for that area. I also, have a partner in my same office that currently lives there and has for 8 years. He sells more land by far than most others in the area, year to year. If you would like assistance let me know?

Thank you!
Tracy Marino
Better Homes & Gardens/ Masiello
802-258-0006 cell
tracymarino@masiello.com
I have lived in Halifax over 30 yrs and having been selling real estate here for 10yrs. I would love to provide you with pricing and show you what our company will do to market your property.
You can contact me anytime.
Better Homes and Gardens Masiell Group
(802)380-5575
Monica Sumner
I would be happy to provide information and market activity for land in Halifax. My office at Palmiter Realty Group would also be happy to assist you in marketing the land and listing it for sale. Arlene Palmiter - 802-464-1200
Hi Catalina,

I would be happy to give you information regarding the sale of your property.