Home Buying in Sandwich>Question Details

cassiefp2003, Home Buyer in Barnstable, MA

I have a Social security number , my credit is 749, my income is 50000 per year, but I don't have a green card. Can I get a financial home.?

Asked by cassiefp2003, Barnstable, MA Thu Aug 15, 2013

I want to sell the house that we have and that will leave us with an equity of 130000 witch will be used as down payment on a house about 330000. With bank should I contact

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Cassie,

I would contact a local lending professional to help with this answer.
There is not enough detail in your question.

I know this guy can be helpful: rtranchell@totalmortgage.com
Bob Tranchell Total Mortgage Services LLC (508) 367-5731 cell

When you are ready to sell your property and buy another one, let me know and I'll help you or refer you to another great real estate professional.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 16, 2013
Call David Welch 774-353-6434 he can put you in touch with a local lender that can discuss you options. Also goto http://Www.onlinepropertyvalue.com to find out how much your home should sell for in this market. Hope this helps
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 16, 2013
Are you legally in the us? If you have a visa, that should work.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 16, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer