Home Buying in West Seneca>Question Details

Geraldine, Home Buyer in 14127

I have MS , am looking at 108 Gregory place on Grand island. Could I get to Bflo General hospital. Have never lived on the island. Is my choice good?

Asked by Geraldine, 14127 Sat Aug 28, 2010

How are medical facilities on the island. Would I be close to necessary places (shopping etc.? Would there be any neighbors close by. Also, does this house have a basement. What kind? Is it possible to find landscaping and snowplowing services? Does Grand Island get much snow? I,ve always lived in Buffalo or its suburbs. Would it be hard for me to adjust?

Answers

2
Geraldine - I have a couple great homes in West Seneca. I was thinking that it may be best that you don't have to go over the bridge to get to Buffalo General. But Its up to you to make sure you pick a spot you are comfortable with.

Amy Pfister 716-830-6689
Call me for your special needs questions I look forward to addressing them with you.
Web Reference: http://WWW.AMYPFISTER.COM
If you are not familiar with the area, consider doing some homework beforehand--real estate professionals are prohibited from "steering", enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods--consider visiting the area more than once to get a sense of belong, look at everything of importance to you and then make your determination.