Home Buying in Cedar Park>Question Details

Bastied, Home Buyer in Carroll Park, Philad...

I found a pre-foreclosure house that I like, are there realtors that secialize in helping people get these types of homes? If so,where can I find one?

Asked by Bastied, Carroll Park, Philadelphia, PA Tue Aug 16, 2011

Finding a pre-foreclosure/foreclosure specialized realtor.

Answers

3
I think you are looking fornshort sales/getting a good buy. Just be sure you are very patient. Many of these take 6 months or more
Bastied,

If I understand your question correctly, which is "Is there someone who specializes in knowing if a home owner is about to be foreclosed upon?" If that is the correct interpretation, then it is difficult to specialize in "pre-foreclosure" since in order to know that information one has to know individual home owners who are delinquent on their loans.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ben
I would be more than happy to take a look at the situation and see if there is a way we can put an offer in on the property. When you have a chance contact me so we can discuss the property in further detail.

Century 21 Advantage Gold
Brian M. Yoak
office:215-887-4653 x1318
cell;267-303-7380
Brian.Yoak@C21AG,com