Home Buying in 32828>Question Details

Dchaschowy, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

I filed for bankruptcy back in 2006 which included my home I want to purchase an investment property a duplex and I will live in half and rent half

Asked by Dchaschowy, Orlando, FL Tue Nov 27, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:



Please contact me directly to discuss your financing options.

Best Regards,
Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Loan Originator
NMLS# 299244

0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 27, 2012
Hi Dchaschowy,
Thanks for turning to Trulia....

I believe Michael is right.
Cash transactions are no problem...but financing will require a Mortgage Broker or banker to help.
I also deal with Mortgage brokers if you need someone.
Email me at: carol@carolshome.com

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 27, 2012
Michael's advice is spot on. Talk to a bank or mortgage broker.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 27, 2012
If you are going to pay cash, there's no problem. If you need to finance it, I would check with a mortgage broker or bank so they can see what you qualify for. I have some contacts of mortgage brokers if you are interested. Just email me directly and I will forward their information to you.

Mike Thomas
Watson Realty Corp
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 27, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer