Tony, Home Buyer in 19140

I enrolled in RE school 4 a Salesperson license. Can I represent myself as a buyer? Will I have 2 become an employee of a Broker 2 purchase my home?

Asked by Tony, 19140 Tue Jun 22, 2010

What are some pros and cons if I decide not to become an employee of a Broker for my purchase?

Answers

2
You can not represent yourself if you are not a licensed agent. I typically tell agents to have someone else represent you in a personal transaction. Michael Cohen 610-642-0347
Tony,
It all depends on the rules of your state. What state are you in? In Colorado if you are representing yourself you must disclose it and most lenders want to see that is is an "Arms Length Transaction" Also in the state of Colorado you must have your license with an employing broker unless you have your "Broker's License" and you can only have that if you have been licensee for at least two years. I hope that helps you.