alawlor303, Home Buyer in Saint Petersburg, FL

I earn $7,658.00 per month. I have no late payments, but due to identity theft, 3 collections on my credit. How can I get a mortgage?

Asked by alawlor303, Saint Petersburg, FL Thu May 9, 2013

I hired a credit repair specialist. He has been paid but does not return my calls. I have given up hope of correcting the issue. I have police reports and proof, but the collection companies refuse to remove the entries. Even with perfect payments on my car loan and student loan, I have a 550 credit score. I can afford a home and would like to purchase one. The home is in Frederick, Colorado, a desirable neighborhood. I have been employed for years and have three children.

Answers

4

I am sorry for what has happened to you. I have a guy that i work with that speciffically works with people looking to buy/refinance homes but have credit issues. He is an ex mortgage broker so knows what needs to be done how to do it well and i can assusre that he can assist you. I would be more than happy to give you his information as he would be able to help you remove the collections caused from identity theft.

If your interested please let me know.
Michael,

Thank you. Yes, please call me or have him call me.

Anne Lawlor
Flag Wed May 15, 2013
My suggestion would be not only to find a good mortgage officer, but find one at a company who does Portfolio Loans (Compass Bank BBVA, First Bank, many Credit Unions). A portfolio loan is one that the lender keeps "in-house" and does not sell on the open market. They are able to be a little more lenient on who they lend to.

Best of luck to you!
Hi. I would suggest you speak to a mortgage specialist. I can give you information on the mortgage consultant I know and trust. She would be able to answer all your questions. Pls give me a call when you have a chance. Thank you. Sue Leasure.
I'm a local realtor in Frederick. I would suggest you speak to a knowledgeable Mortgage Originator. Give me a call, and I would be happy to get you with a specialist. You can check out my google reviews at; https://plus.google.com/101453653966710089206/about?gl=us&am… Thanks. Ty Ingmire
Hi Ty,

Yes, I would be grateful for assistance. My number is 720-569-0586.

Anne Lawlor
Flag Wed May 15, 2013