Home Buying in Portland>Question Details

Steve Brewst…, Home Seller in West Linn, OR

I don't understand how to list a home. I went to the Buy tab and entered my personal info. It states 30% completed but doesn't show next step.

Asked by Steve Brewster, West Linn, OR Tue Oct 22, 2013

Answers

8
Steve,
I have put together a free home estimate report for your property. To view your report log on to http://www.RealEstateHomePrice.com and use Access key: C4T-BX7-9SF

Your free report will include recent market data in your neighborhood. Once you review your report I'd be happy to answer specific questions you may have.

Frank Joseph
And now for a shameless plug!! If you decide to use a real estate broker, you should choose me. End of story. http://www.wix.com/marvinvonrenchler/realty 33 years in this industry without a single complaint
Trulia only accepts for sale listings from licensed professionals. If you are an owner you will either need to find a professional to work with or post your home on other sites.
Steve,
I'd be happy to get you a Market Analysis on the value of your home. I just sold a home off Hidden Springs on Top View Ct a few months back. I've also go one listed in Barrington Heights on Fairhaven.
Tomas Navarro
503-317-8299
individuals can not list their home ..you have to be with a Realtor to list on Trulia
Steve,

Are you looking to sell a home or seeking a list of homes for sale? Feel free to call me this morning.

~Peggy Hoag 503.906.1388
In our market today it is getting harder to qualify buyers and the federal government just proposed to have all buyers loans to be required to have a 20% down. This will not pass but this is what buyers are up against. You as a seller there are many things that you don't understand about selling a house and even the forms that are reequired. If you would like a market analysis of what you house is worth I would be happy to review that with you. Good Luck, Tom Inglesby, Broker, RE/MAX
Looks like you've tried to input the info under the "Home Buying in Portland" section, which is probably why it's not letting you input any info. I'm guessing there is a different section for Home Selling.