Home Buying in Jackson>Question Details

Leo, Other/Just Looking in Wausau, WI

I don't have to go to court or anything do I? Court order to sale of a property out of an estate? Can you please explain what happen during?

Asked by Leo, Wausau, WI Wed Dec 22, 2010

this process. very appreciated.

Help the community by answering this question:



From your question, I would suggest consulting with a Probate Attorney in the jurisdiction for which the court order has been issued. If the ordered sale is part of an estate, this type of attorney may be best suited to answer your legal questions.


Real Estate Doug
Jackson, MI
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 22, 2010
Without many details, it may be in your best interest to consult with an attorney who specializes in trusts & estates and or real estate--he/she can best advise as to the process, options, etc., as it relates to your specific situation.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 22, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer