Propga, Other/Just Looking in East Rockaway, NY

I didn't notice a leak in my co-op,whch led to bad water damage. I'm facing eviction.

Asked by Propga, East Rockaway, NY Sat Oct 20, 2012

I still like my neighbors and the co-op board,and want to stay.I'd like to present a document stating that I will help pay for repairs, and that the risk of eviction is sufficent to ensure that this won't happen again. What legal help do I need?

Answers

2
Good Afternoon Propga. You should consult with a Real Estate Attorney immediately. If you want to stay in your co-op, take all actions to do so. I cannot give you legal advise, however I always advice individuals in any situation such as yours, the sooner you seek counsel, the faster the problem can be rectified.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you the best of luck,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
Consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate for any documentation.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012