Linh To, Home Buyer in South Lake Tahoe, CA

I did a short sale 3 years ago. Will I be able to buy an investment in tahoe or would I need to wait longer for the short sale to fall off my record?

Asked by Linh To, South Lake Tahoe, CA Thu Jul 18, 2013

Answers

5
You should be good to go! Speak with a lender to make sure everything else with your credit, debt ratios, and employment status are in order.
Always best to contact a professional lender to get the best answer for your particular situation.
You need to wait 2 years for a conventional loan or 3 for FHA and 2 for VA. You should be good to go. Feel free to contact me for a great lender that will help you find out for sure. Just click on my profile and I can email you some lender referrals. Also if you have a place in mind I'd be happy to look into it for you. Best of luck.
Contact me if you still need help with this.
916-529-3707
I have seen clients purchase three years later but it was purchased as a primary residence. I can have a lender call you if you would like.