Home Buying in 37804>Question Details

Jensmull, Home Buyer in 37804

I'd like to purchase a home in Knox County, TN. My credit score is 615. I've been repairing my score for about 2 years. Am I able to get a?

Asked by Jensmull, 37804 Mon Jul 30, 2012


Help the community by answering this question:


Yes you can, We can help you get that last little bit you need on your score. call me, Roger McGee 865-934-1400 United Capital Lending.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 28, 2012
Contact Justin Harvey with Southeast Prime Lending. His office number is 865-983-7116. He can let you know what programs are available. Let him know I referred you. Stephanie Ledbetter Realty Executives Associates 865-983-0011
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 30, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer