Home Buying in East Flatbush>Question Details

Shauna Payne, Home Buyer in Mount Vernon, NY

I'd like to make an offer. Please contact me. 718-475-8630 - Chris

Asked by Shauna Payne, Mount Vernon, NY Wed Jan 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3106870926-4513-Avenue-H-Broo…

Answers

6
Shauna,

Before you submit an offer on any property you should hire an agent to do comps on the area and schedule an appointment for you to view the property. If you are working with an agent, you agent can prepare your offer and will need to submit it with an preapproval letter. If you are not working with an agent, please consider doing so, you do no pay a fee unless otherwise agreed to.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 31, 2013
i have an apartment in Brooklyn mail me on owen.hurley@hotmail.com so we can tell better
Hello, I'm not sure if you purchased the home you wanted on Avenue H or not, but I specialize in this neighborhood for the last 7 years and would live to help you through the buying process. Call me at 646-725-5941 if you would like some assistance in finding a property.
Hi Shauna,

You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager
call them to make an offer on the property
Are you working with an agent?