Home Buying in Hypoluxo>Question Details

Jsmith_geo, Home Buyer in Hypoluxo, FL

I'd like to buy in They Yacht Club on the Intracoastal. I don't want to spend more than 75,000 for a 2/2 or 95,000 for a 3/2 is this

Asked by Jsmith_geo, Hypoluxo, FL Tue Apr 19, 2011

unrealistic?

Answers

5
There are current 6 available in the Yacht Club. The lowest price one is 79K short sale.. I know the bank wont take less than 75K they may even be firm at 79K.. I was the last buyers agent that fell through.. Our offer was 70K they rejected it.. The next lowest price condo here is for 89K and it is also a 2/2. There are no 3/2 under 110K. I saw the one 3/2 at 110K it needs a decent amount of work.. I gues your best bet is to offer 75K on the 2/2 @ 79K. Call my partner Janet @ 561-255-4669. if you would like to see it..
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 19, 2011
I have a 3/2.5 Townhouse for sale at the Yacht Club. It is the largest floor plan called Venice and steps away to the second, less crowded pool.

You may find additional information about the Yacht Club On the Intracoastal at http://www.karinaleal.com/yachtclub or by calling, texting 561-350-3503 or emailng delraybroker@gmail.com

Karina Leal
Leal USA Realty
561-350-3503
http://www.karinaleal.com/yachtclub
Dear J,

Not unrealistic at all but you will need to be working closely with a professional Realtor® who can notify you immediately of new opportunities as the best deals are selling very quickly in the Yacht Club. Over the past 90 days there have been 14 sales in the development with 2 bedroom 2 bath units going as low as $71,900 but there have been some 2/1's that have gone as low as $63,000. The least expensive 3 bedroom sale over the past 90 days was at $124,000 but you never know when a bank owned opportunity comes on line that may dip a bit lower but your 2 bedroom budget is probably more realistic form the latest metrics.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
In the last 90 days there have been 11 sales within the Yacht Club that are 2-3 bedroom. 9 of those sales are 2 bed / 2 bath and sold between $71,900 & $140,000. The other 2 sales are 3 bed / 2 bath and sold between $124,000 - $185,000. The price varies greatly on condition and location within the development. It looks as though a 2 bedroom may be more realistic. The best thing to do is to have your Realtor place you on auto-notification so when a new listing comes on or there has been a price change, you will be alerted immediately. The properties not listed as short sales, go very quickly, so its best to act fast if you know what you want. Feel free to contact me should you have any questions or would like to be placed on auto-notification. I hope this helps and Good Luck!
Jennifer Hernann
RE/MAX Prestige
561-628-4679
yes, you can get a 2/2 for 75,000 But there is only 1 -3 Bedroom listed right now and it is listed at 110,000. I
can explain how it works if you want to call me or use my services for your purchase.
Lorraine Freed- 954-821-4170