elmasalkanov…, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

I'd like more information for Grace RD Orlando ,Fl 32819 th

Asked by elmasalkanovic, Orlando, FL Fri Apr 26, 2013

Would love to show you this home let me know if I can help. You can also search for current homes on the market through my website below.

Tabitha McCausland, REALTOR
E-mail: Tabitha@McCauslandTeam.com
Website: McCauslandTeam.com
You can view the property via the link below

Beyond that the link here is the link to the virtual tour.

The property is described as a traditional sale is offered for a hard to find lake front home in the heart of Dr Phillips. This home has 100' of frontage on skiable Lake Marsha, 90 acres of pristine water and two miles of beautiful shore line. Stunning in every detail with the perfect floor plan for entertaining large family gatherings. Have dinner in the formal dining room, relax in the Florida room, watch the game in the gathering room, or simply relax and watch the sunset from your patio or gazebo. This home was designed to maximize your enjoyment of beautiful Lake Marsha. The north facing of the home allows a daily treat of watching both the sun-rise and sun-set while providing the beautiful back yard a cool breeze and a southern view. A Cathedral Conservatory widow offers both the gathering room and eat-in kitchen panoramic views of the lake. This is a real plus for watching family and friends while they enjoy the huge back yard and lake. The master suite has it all, a beautiful lake view, walk in dressing room, and even a fireplace. A second fireplace accents the gathering room and kitchen. The eat in kitchen is a thing of beauty and functionality. The entire home was completely renovated in 2005 including the roof, electrical, A/C and kitchen making this home move in ready. No repairs or upgrades are needed.

Would you like to schedule a showing?

I have a valuation analysis of the property I can send you if you choose me as your BUYER'S Agent.

Simple drop me an email to EHagood2@CFl.RR.COM

Elliott Hagood Broker
Florida REALTORS Honors Society
2012-2014 New Smyrna Beach Board of REALTORS, Director
Home & Family Real Estate & Property Management LLC Broker~Owner
Innovation Properties of the Gulf Coast LLC Vice-President, D.R. Broker
386-690-6546 (Anytime SELL Phone)
NSBeBroker@aol.com http://WWW.MyREvest.com
Offices in New Smyrna Beach, Pensacola & Orlando
Hi Alma,

Thank you for contacting us about this home through TRULIA.COM.

This great looking home is still available!

Are you intersted in meeting here for a private showing, or seeing listing for other homes for sale in the area?

Please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com.

I can set up a search for you and will start sending you listings for other homes in this area that are currently available. Also, you’ll be automatically notified if something matching is newly listed.

If you have any questions or see anything you might be interested in please let me know. I can research the home (s) and make arrangements for you to have a private showing and meet you there.

I hope this is helpful.

Please know, I can help you purchase ANY home in Florida. If there is another area you might be interested in, just let me know and I’ll set up a search for you there also.

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
The property located 7300 Grace Rd., Orlando, FL is a single family home listed at $779,000. It has 4 bedrooms and 4/1 baths. It is approximately 4,391 Sq. Ft. It is a beautiful lake front home in the heart of Dr. Phillips one of the premiere locations in Orlando. I have enclosed some additional information from the MLS below. Please review it and if you have additional questions, give me a call. 407-844-8622

If this is the wrong property let me know. Thanks and have great afternoon.

Lic Real Estate Broker
AmCar Realty Group
407-844-8622 (Direct)
Joanel guerrier, millennium realty center, Orlando, FL
The property has been listed on the market.
Hi Elma:

I am very familiar with this area and just closed a deal in this neighborhood (needless to say it is a gorgeous place). Below is the link to the property's complete info and pictures:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Here is the listing from MLS. Call me direct if you would like to view the home.

Kristy McKay
Keller Williams Realty at The Parks
That property is currently listed for $779,000, traditional sale, owner occupied. If you will provide me with your email address, I will be happy to forward the MLS listing to you. Feel free to give me a call to discuss further.

Lisa Hill, CRS, GRI, SRES
What is the house numbre and is they price 25,000$
Flag Fri Apr 26, 2013
What is the house number? Send me an e-mail and I'll respond with the information I find.

Warm Regards,
Diana M. Perez, J.D.
Broker/Owner | Professional Real Estate Team, LLC.
22 West Monument Avenue Suite 18
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Direct:(407) 729-3560 | Fax:(407) 933-0731
E-mail: Diana@ProfessionalRETeam.com
Website: http://www.ProfessionalRETeam.com
Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/professionalreteam
LinkedIn: http://www.Linkedin.com/in/pretdianaperez

Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE), NAHREP, MWBE,
REO/BPO Certified
no problem- drop me a quick email to EHagood2@cfl.rr.com and Ill email you back more information about this home.