Home Buying in 90621>Question Details

norma.cota, Home Buyer in Anaheim, CA

I co-signed a car loan to my daughter and had a judgement against me. the judgement is paid off ,who can help me buy a house with a 15% down.

Asked by norma.cota, Anaheim, CA Mon Jul 23, 2012

that's the only thing bad in my cerdit the judgement.

Help the community by answering this question:


Here is the lady I always use in such cases. Evon 562.677.6700
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 5, 2012

Getting a mortgage loan will depend on how long ago the judegement was paid off and how well you have managed your credit since paying off the judgement.

I had a client who had a judgement in the past,but due to the length of time the judegment had been paid off and how well he handled his credit since paying the judgement off he was able to secure a mortgage with a good rate and terms.

You should consult a lender for a pre approval, there will be no charge to you. As part of the pre approval process the lender evaluate your credit report and your income to determine if you are able to get a mortgage loan.

Best of Success to You!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 4, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer