James Krumme, Real Estate Pro in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I aunt just died and left me a waterfront house and office building. Need to unload soonest possible,no mortgage just want to get out of Florida.

Asked by James Krumme, Fort Lauderdale, FL Sat Apr 26, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


if you want to sell these properties call me i can help you. sharon k. welker/berkshire hathaway fla realty 954 236-7009.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 7, 2014
I can help you. Please call me for a free consultation Lina Arbelaez 954-600-8739 Keller Williams
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 3, 2014
Hi Jevokia

We can assist you with all your real estate needs!

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 1, 2014
Hello, Im visiting this área in the nexo DAYS, so I want to know where is located your property..I have some others buildings to visit in this área...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 27, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer