donnaattusca…, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

I appreciate all of your inputs.Everyone is creative and has expressed their opinions and has been very helpful. Sometimes one has more experience or

Asked by donnaattuscany, Boynton Beach, FL Thu Jul 11, 2013

Creativity than another and this applies in all career fields. This is a continual learning experience for not just myself but others for I am sure if a person does not have as much short sales experience as another individual they will also learn by reading these experiences.
I am very grateful for those who have said not to give up and to keep pushing the bank. This is a lot of work for one person to handle ie realtor
For the amount of money they earn. And they are the one handed the bulk of the work thrown back on them.
I have only to understand this process and have done a short sale myself in the past due to one not going through and i got it to go through myself .What a lot of work it is and I am still trying to help out with the process.we are all baffled as to why this bank is doing this but I tell you this site has really helped push this to where it has gotten and given me a lot of energy to not give up
Keep rooting for me guys!

Answers

3
Short sales are getting better every year. More banks are approving the short sales to avoid foreclosures, which will cost them more money and time.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
The market is improving and the challenges keep coming.
We are rooting for you!

Ali