Home Buying in Abingdon>Question Details

Kennedy12, Home Buyer in Abingdon, MD

I and my Siblings Live here In the US. My parents visit alot and are in the process of geting their residency. they want to buy a family home.Wat2 do?

Asked by Kennedy12, Abingdon, MD Thu May 3, 2012

We and a family house, we have a down payment, and my parents will be paying the mortgage from back home(NIGERIA), or through one of us. They do have socials from Years back when they stayed in the US. How can they get a mortgage pre approval?

Answers

4
Hi! How exciting you are thinking about buying a home! There are a lot of great loan programs right now and rates are awesome!! If you have a down payment that opens plenty of doors for you to be able to obtain financing! I have two loan officers in mind that sounds like would be a good fit for you and be able to assist you! If you would feel comfortable I would welcome a phone conversation to explore your options! My direct line is 410-456-7983. Please feel free to browse my website as I have some great info on there as well, including lender options. But I do have two particular lenders in mind for you that probably will be able to better accommodate you!
Are they getting a green card? You say they are getting their residency.
I use a lender that has solved some difficult situations. Give her a call.
Marilyn Gelsie--- 410-643-0441 She is with Champion Realty Morgage.
If you need help in finding a house for your parents, please give me a call.
I would be pleased to help them find a house.
Your best bet is to speak with a loan officer to find out what your options may be. Please let me know if you'd like some recommendations.
Thank you!
Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
Please contact me today. We can work on it with one of our several loan officers that can possibly help you. My website is listed below. I look forward to working with you. http://www.MarylandHOMESTeam.com/