Home Buying in Southbury>Question Details

Yvo261rov, Home Buyer in Beacon Falls, CT

I am 67 years old and plan on buying a condo early next year. If I buy a condo in Heritage Village can my two granddaughters live with me?

Asked by Yvo261rov, Beacon Falls, CT Wed Jul 24, 2013

Answers

3
Hi -
Your granddaughters would have to be over 18 years old to be able to live with you at Heritage Village. However, there are two non-age restricted condo's called Heritage Crest and Heritage Circle and you'd be able to have them live with you there. Hope that helps!
Donna
Thank you Donna,

My granddaughters are 21 & the younger will be 18 by the time I buy the condo. Both will be in college so this would work out perfectly.

Thanks for your help!

Yvonne
Flag Thu Jul 25, 2013
I actually have a friend that lives up there with her father. I believe as long as they are over 18, it should be okay. The home owner's association can definitely tell you the restrictions. Here is their website: http://heritagevillage.org/contact_us.html

Please let me know if I can help you with anything further.
Hi
All condos and HOA's have there own set of rules. I would get in contact with the HOA and find out for sure before you make the purchase and then find out you are not allowed to do this. Hope thsi helps and best of luck to you and your family.