Abbybroyles, Home Buyer in Cedar Hill, TX

I am 19 years old and I would like to look into buying a starter home. How possible is it for me to get a loan for a home if I have good credit?

Asked by Abbybroyles, Cedar Hill, TX Tue Jul 2, 2013

Answers

5
Age doesn't matter.
Credit and stable income is all that is required to buy a house.

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
http://www.servicefirstmckinney.com/
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
tburris@servicefirstmtg.com
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Search Dallas area MLS for FREE. No registration => http://www.ntreisinnovia.net/cgi-ntr/BR_login?0501134
Hi Abby,

Ron did a good job covering all the details.

They basically look for your credit and income. Ron is right about getting at least one year of income/employment history.

I can connect you with one of my lenders. You can email me at dixondfw@gmail.com

Dixon
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
There are three things that a Lender looks for:
Your track record of paying your bills; this is your Credit Score: At 19 your probably do not have a Credit record.
Your ability to pay back the Loan; is means your job history and your income history, going back at least 2 years. At 19, you probably do have this.
The money you have on hand; this would include money for Down Payment, for Closing Costs and a residual savings for safety sake. (I guess you could have this.)

Good luck and may God bless
The best person to ask, is a mortgage professional. I recommend Victoria Baker with Southwest Funding at 214-693-6308. Get pre-Approved, know exactly how much of a home you can qualify for. Then contact me & I'll use all the resources that I have to help you find a home.
There are many things that count when looking for a loan! My best advice is to find a lender who has been in the business for a long, long time and really knows what they are doing.

I can't sing enough praises for Harlan Cooper with Affiliated Bank in Cedar Hill. He has helped many of my buyers and I trust him enough to handle my mortgage lending as well. He has been a lender for decades and I have never met anyone who knows more about getting folks great loans!

If you would like to speak to Harlan, his number is 214-284-5568.

Once you have secured your loan and are ready to find a home to match you budget, I would be honored to assist you. Helping buyers find their perfect home is what I love best as a Realtor!

Please feel free to call me or email anytime with questions :)

Miracle Bennett, REALTOR®
RE/MAX Preferred Associates Cedar Hill
214-763-1857
remaxmiracle@yahoo.com