Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

Anaayala91, Home Buyer in Downey, CA

I am 21 years old and I have been at my recent job for 8 months now. I have good credit and I was wondering what my options were to buy a home.

Asked by Anaayala91, Downey, CA Fri Aug 9, 2013

Answers

20
Linda Matejko, PLLC’s answer
Please give me a call and I can direct you to a lender who will take the time to give you all your options.

Linda Matejko-Realtor
480-202-2649
Linda.Matejko@gmail.com
Arizona Elite Properties
Lots of good answers here. 2 year employment history is a must though. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to speak to a professional. Thanks, good luck !
I suggest you speak with a lender. All lenders are different and have different qualifying guidelines.

Michael Iuculano NMLS 370470
A.J. Graham Financial NMLS 367549
17505 N. 79th Ave. #215 | Glendale, AZ 85308
C 480.299.1434 | F 1.800.657.3863

Here is one referral.

Best wishes,
Tiffany

PS. If you like my answer please respond stating it is the best response. That helps me out. Thank you kindly for your time. Tiff : )
I will be honest you here, they will want 2 years history. You will have a hard time getting a loan... if at all. Talk with a lender, that is the best source for the best answer though.
Probably fairly good. I would be happy to help you out, please email me or check out our website if you want some assistance in attaining a loan.
I guess the question is job history and if it is consistent and predictable. As an experienced loan officer it is in your best interest to get the complete analysis of your situation, determine what you're qualified to pay on a monthly basis and then go shopping for your home. There are some lenders that try to make loans happen and then there are others that try to disqualify you as soon as possible and move to the next person. At my company Starboard Financial, LLC we have been working to get loans closed for 25 years by treating people the right way. I would love to help you with your questions and pre-qualification.

We get loans closed The Right Way.

Matt Puzz
Mortgage Banker
Starboard Financial, LLC.
4145 E. Broadway Rd.
Gilbert, AZ 85234
NMLS: 213777
AZ LO 0915068

cell: 602-410-9333
mpuzz@starboardfinancial.com
Great question. Below is a lender referral. Patrick can help you answer that. If you are not ready he can help you have a plan to be ready when the time is right. Best wishes, Tiffany

Patrick Bowman
Senior Mortgage Loan Originator
Direct: 480.426.9096
Cell: 480.452.2712
Fax: 855.821.6260
Email: pbowman@peoplesmortgage.com

Tiffany Carlson
Associate Broker
Realty One Group
Fax: 480-302-5885
tiffanycarlsonrealtor@gmail.com

Awarded one of the Top 40 Agent’s Under 40 in 2013
hello Ana Ayala

your good credit and job are excellent ; the are other factors that only a lender will be able to help you with so i would contact a lender that you know or ask for a referral in your home town.
You need to get in touch with a lender. If you already have an agent that is assisting you request a list of their recommended lenders. They will be more than willing to help you.
You shouldn't have a problem buying a home but it would depend on what your lender would qualify you for.

If you need any help we work with some great lenders I can refer you to that have helped many people in the past.

Let me know!

Michael
480-252-5536
You have the option to try and get a loan to buy a house. There is only one way to find out if you can and that is to go see a couple loan officers or mortgage brokers and ask them. They will be able to tell you if you can or can't. Don't sign anything, don't pay anything, just go talk with a couple and ask questions. It's that easy.
Hello!

Good credit is very important, so glad to hear that. Just because you have been at your job for only 8 months may not be an issue, if you have prior work history, or if you are a recent college grad. I work with some great lenders who will be able to answer your question. And I pride myself on being an advocate to first-time homebuyers. So...please contact me and I will give you some lender referrals.

Eileen Shapiro
Sonoran Premier Properties
480-370-6520

http://www.PhoenixAZrealty.net
Good credit is very good. Being on the job for only 8 months is a question for a mortgage lender. I would ask one of them.
I have a lender who was able to recently pre-qualify a young man in your same situation.

Please call me (602) 617-6872, or send an email to me at james@jamesreynoldsgroup.com and I'll share her contact information with you.

Cheers!

James Reynolds, REALTOR
HomeSmart
There are quite a few options that could be looked at by a lender. I have a few of them that I highly recommend that will help you explore all the possibilities there are for purchasing a home. Please give me a call or email me and I would be more than happy to discuss what you're looking for and help you get to the right lender. My phone number is (602)733-3223 and my email is nwolfe@hsmove.com. Good luck :)
Typically a 2 year job history is needed. Schooling counts. And know it is the total picture not one area that is looked at to determine if the borrower is an acceptable risk to grant loan approval.

Dave Jackson
Loan Officer/Real Estate Asset Planner
Financing Solutions for Arizona Real Estate since 1993
American Financial Lending, Inc.
20860 N. Tatum Blvd, Suite 160
Phoenix, AZ 85050-4277
602 277-3800 w
602 631-9788 f
602 524-2401 c
602 912-9438 h
davej@aflhomeloans.com http://www.aflhomeloans.com
BK # 0910057 NMLS LO ID # 284875
There are lenders who have great programs out there for first time home buyers. You need to talk to the right lender to see what kind of loan you can get and what will be your payments. It makes the process simple by getting yourself pre qualified by the lender and know your options.
Get in touch with me and I can guide you through the process and get you the best deal in town. I work with people from start to finish and get them the best deals whether it is the home inspection or repairs needed on the house.

Rashmi Seth
Keller Williams Sonoran Living
rseth99@gmail.com
http://rseth.kwrealty.com/
480-235-9550
Ana,
Please call me to discuss - if you were in school for what your employment is, you may be able to qualify for a loan. Also, it is important to know how much your down payment will be. I can connect you with lenders who will explain your options.
Steffy
Web Reference: http://talktosteffy.com
Good credit and income are key! The best, first step is to talk with a lender. That way you will know what you can qualify for and what range of homes to look at. Please contact me and I will be happy to provide you with contact info for lenders that have served my clients well.

Have a great day!

Adam Tarr PC
Citywide Real Estate
480-236-7374

There are many possibilities when it comes to buying a home.

The first step it to get in touch with a qualified lender who can pre-approve you for a home loan.

Once you get that, I can set you up on a home search, and we can start looking for homes for you.

I have worked with many first time home buyers and would love to assist you with everything.

Call or email you anytime...602-552-6421 or gordon@az1homesearch.com