Martha, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

I am wondering why is the property on 7774 Tiera Tesoro,92127.been on the market for over 550 days?It doesn't

Asked by Martha, San Diego, CA Sat Apr 25, 2009

seem to be overprised for 4000sq.ft.property in Santa Luz.Am I missing something fishy

Answers

3
Martha,

According to the MLS history of the property it has been active on the market the entire listing period. (Never been to escrow). The most recent price reduction was in January. There appears to be no "lender distress" on the property. Perhaps it is only the 3 bedrooms? Have your agent do a comparative market analysis to see what a current sales price might be for this home. Your agent can submit an offer including that data to support your offer for the out of area agent. If you don't have an agent, I would be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Marcie Sands, REALTOR
Simply The Best Real Estate Company, Inc.
Rancho Bernardo
760-644-1562
Martha, You are right- the price doesn't seem to be too far out of line. The listing says the seller is willing to do some seller financing. Perhaps, as Cindi said- it could be the marketing. While they have a virtual tour on this property, they only have 2 photos- and many buyers rely on photos when considering a property. It is shown that expotentially- the more photos available, the more buyers who look and bookmark a property to see.The agent also seems to be from out of the area, and the lockbox is not the type used locally by our agents generally.

The virtual tour of the home looks like the home is very beautifully appointed inside. If you would like, and don't already have an agent, I'd be happy to send over the virtual tour to you. I could also call the listing agent and find out why the property has been on the market so long. Perhaps it was in escrow and fell out- who knows? Maybe there are some severe disclosure issues. Sometimes there is a divorce, and one party is making the sale near impossible. We can sure find out, and get you in there to see it if you would like.

Give me a call, or e-mail.

Patti Phillips
"Advice You Need, Attention You Deserve"
619-507-2100
It's either Price, Product (issue with the home?) or Pitch (the marketing.)
Web Reference: http://www.cindihagley.com
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA