Ras Smith, Home Buyer in 75104

I am wondering what would be a fair asking sell price for the home at 119 Cooper ST. Cedar Hill, TX. 75104 Thank you for any info, you can give!

Asked by Ras Smith, 75104 Mon Feb 14, 2011

My Email is ras5656@gmail.com

Answers

7
Your buyers agent person who will determine what is considered a fair price to offer

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Mr. Smith,

I have just emailed you some additional information that I hope you find helpful! Feel free to email or call me with additional questions.

Have a great day!

Christie Tatum
Broker/Sales Associate
Coldwell Banker Americana Realtors
Midlothian, Texas
You really need to have a buyers agent who is on top of the market and who will be able to pull comparable properties in the area to show you what homes have sold for in the last 6 months to give you a better guide of what to offer on the home you want to purchase, I will be glad to do that for you if you dont have an agent my number is 214-683-3443

Lisa Pickrell
Hi Ras,

You really want to use a buyer's agent and have them pull recently sold homes along with homes that are currently listed of similar size, age and amenities.

From there you can become more educated about the market and this knowledge will guide you in making a successful offer.

Good luck with your purchase.

Don Groff
REALTOR | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
512.669.5599
listings@dongroff.com
The very short answer is homes in that subdivision range to the mid 40's to the mid 60's in price. Condition would have a lot to do with it, and without knowing the condition versus the conditions of the others for sale in the neighborhood I couldn't be more definitive.

Right now I show 119 Cooper to be pending sale, which means someone else has already placed an offer on it and that offer has been accepted. They are now in the process to get it closed.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if I can assist you in any way :)

Miracle Bennett, REALTOR®
RE/MAX Preferred Associates, Cedar Hill
140 W. FM 1382 #110
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
972-293-4586
remaxmiracle@yahoo.com
Hi Ras- I am thrilled that you are thinking about making an offer on a home. Are you working with a buyers agent? This is a very good idea for many reasons and they will provide you with other homes in the area of like value and size that have recently sold. This will give you a good idea of just where your market stands in your area and give you a bench mark to form your asking price. There are lot of resources avaialble to help you with sold propeties in your area such as county tax records, but a good Broker is my best advice. Good luck- Torrie
hey Ras,

If you are not being represented as a Buyer I would be glad to help you. Buyer representation is absolutely free. I will shoot you an email right away with my contact information so we can discuss the home in private.

Giuseppe JP Piccinini
BROKER | REALTOR | Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
Licensed in Texas and South Carolina
Exit Advantage Realty Dallas
17304 Preston Rd Suite 1050
Dallas, TX 75252
Phone: 972-836-9295
Alt: 803-873-0533
Email: DFWTXREALESTATE@gmail.com
WEB: http://www.dfwtxrealestate.com