Home Buying in Dubuque>Question Details

Sara, Home Buyer in Dubuque, IA

I am wondering if there is any first time home buyer education classes in the Dubuque area?

Asked by Sara, Dubuque, IA Thu May 1, 2008

Answers

3
The HUD site lists assistance programs by State. Each of these programs offer a class.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 1, 2008
Sara, occasionally one of the local banks will put on a first-time homebuyers seminar. If you're still interested in finding one let me know. I don't know of any scheduled right now, perhaps because we're heading into the fall season now.

I do have a short DVD you can borrow that gives you some basic information about the buying process and some of the best practice methods that will ensure you do things the right way and protect your best interests...Rob
I am presuming you are talking about, IA. If so you might try calling this office and asking them for the Local Board of Realtors. They are very helpful and informative about local educational matters. Good Luck. Cindy Vedder
PRUDENTIAL PARTNERS REALTY
3435 Asbury Road, Suite 201 | Dubuque, IA 52002 | 563.583.7580