Home Buying in Manhasset>Question Details

Rob, Home Buyer in Manhasset, NY

I am wondering if anyone knows how much prices droped in Manhasset...is it 12% down than in 2007? Thank you

Asked by Rob, Manhasset, NY Wed May 12, 2010

Answers

2
Don't rely too much on statistics--if you have a specific property in mind, you need to be aware of recently sold similar properties in the immediate area--after reviewing the data a fair determination of price can be made. If you are looking to buy, there are some great bargains waiting to be had in Manhasset, and interest rates are still very good--if you are curious to see closed area properties, visit http://www.mlsli.com.
Prices on the island have started to stabilize again, and it depends on the house. If it is desirable, some homes have gone for higher prices proportionally than others.
You can get an idea of what has sold on the public mlsli website. if you would like any help figuring that out, feel free to contact me.