Home Buying in Lansing>Question Details

Lindsey, Renter in Lansing, IL

I am wanting to move to Lansing from out of State. I do not have any evections but my credit is around 525 would I still be able to rent a house?

Asked by Lindsey, Lansing, IL Tue Jul 2, 2013

When I get to Lansing I will just be getting a job will that matter.

Help the community by answering this question:


Rental is possible with a 525 - depends on the credit history and if you have any bk, etc. However, no job is going to be an issue. You can be just starting a job - but you need a letter of offer and need to be able to verify employment. If you can pay a few months in advance, that may help, but otherwise, landlords need proof of income.

Please feel free to contact me and I can advise you personally on that area.

Suzanne Hamilton
RE Homes Source
Managing Broker.Owner
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 2, 2013
I have an investor that will finace you with that score. in Lansing, I think he has a 2 bedroom condo for sale. that may be your quickest option.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 2, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer