ajrich83, Home Buyer in

I am very interested in this home. What do people do for parking in the area?

Asked by ajrich83, Thu Dec 26, 2013

Answers

3
426 Wolfe St is beautifully renovated! Street parking is available; some homes in Upper Fells Point have parking pads in the rear. This home has a patio out back and lovely roof deck. Would this be a 1st purchase for you? Are you selling a home first? Will you be a cash buyer or financing your purchase with a loan? I'd be happy to customize a plan centered on your needs in a new home and help with the process. Feel free to call me at 410-499-7279 or check out my website at your convenience and search all available homes on the market. http://www.salemyhousenow.com.

Marlene Rogers, Broker JEMS Realty LLC
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
People park on the street. I sell many homes in this area. It also really depends on your work schedule as well and what time you get home from work.
I am not sure which property you are making reference to. What is the address please? I have thousands of homes. Give me a call, if convenient.

Mike Cassell CALL 419 -922-4262
Oh I am sorry I thought it must come up on the site. I am referring to 426 S. Wolfe Street. I will give a call tomorrow or Monday. Thank you very much.
Flag Thu Dec 26, 2013