Tyler LaCombe, Home Buyer in Connelly Springs, NC

I am using a law firm to assist me w/ credit score. I spoke w/ 3 different agents, NONE of them take me seriously about buying a home.

Asked by Tyler LaCombe, Connelly Springs, NC Fri Nov 23, 2012

Answers

4
I'll be glad to help you but I'll need more information. How long will it be to get your credit repaired so you can get qualified for a loan? Has a lender looked at your debt to income ratio to determine how much loan you would qualify for? All sellers want to know if a buyer is capable of obtaining a loan. That is one of the reasons you need to be qualified for a loan. Another reason is when a property receives multiple offers, if you do not provide a loan pre-qualification letter from your bank your offer may not be considered. I work NC counties Catawba, Caldwell, Burke and parts of McDowell and Alexander. If you are interested in purchasing in any of these areas I can keep you informed of any listings on the market in your price range. You can do drive bys, then when you have your credit repaired you will be ready to start viewing properties. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Thanks so much,

Sharyn Huss
Carolina Towne Realty
License#183419
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Depending on yoir current credit score you could potentially be many months from being in a postion where you can actually qualify for a mortgage.

I think you need to focus on getting your credit score s up where you qualify for a mortgage rather than looking for a home. Understand that Realtors only earn commission not a salary or hourly wage and sucessful ones have to manage rheir time effectively.

That said any of them could and shuld have been courteous and talked with you and explained think and could have begun sending you listings.

Unlike some of the others who answered I don't know enough to comment on whether you needed an attorneys help, some folks do.
What's wrong with your Credit that makes you think you need an attorney?

IF you want to buy a home, you should check with a lender....A good one can guide you towards getting approved. Credit rebuilding or restoration is simple if you know what to do and do it properly. :-)

Call me or apply securely online!
I am not knowledgeable enough to clean up my credit. Have alot of crap on there that i do not even know where it came from. The firm has bettered my score by appx. 30 pts. But, has taken 3 mos. I'm getting frustrated giving them 100.00 per mth. If i knew more I would discontinue use. been reading alot but, confusing.
Flag Sat Nov 24, 2012
So you like to give money to a law firm,
and Agents aren't taking you seriously:
What's your question?