Home Buying in Alhambra>Question Details

Charles R Ta…, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

I am trying to view the photos for the hoUse located at 7128 N 28th Dr in Phoenix. I can't see anything more that the first six photos.

Asked by Charles R Taft, Phoenix, AZ Tue Dec 13, 2011

Everytime I hit the arrow for more photos, I am returned to the original six images. I am using both my iPad2 and my MacBook Pro. please advise.

Answers

5
Were you able to get the information you need based on the responses provided? these properties are moving very quickly in Phoenix right now and you really need access to a real time MLS portal. Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 2, 2012
Post your email, and I will send a copy of the mls listing to you.
Please send criteria for the home you would like to purchase,, along with the area of Phoenix you'd like to live. I will search MLS for you and send email with photos and information.
The property is already pending bank approval. However there are 19 photos in the MLS for view. I've attached a link so you can see all the pictures.
Please email me and I will send you all the info.

My email address is vcipleads@gmail.com.

Courtney Yant
480-227-4476
Ahwatukee Realty